When buying a walk-behind leaf blower, consider the following tips.
SuperHandy Leaf Blower Wheeled
Most walk-behind blowers come with a gasoline engine.
It is rated in cc, and the higher engine power rating means more blowing force you can have. Most gas blowers have an engine rating of 100-500cc or more.
It would be best if you considered the blower manufacturer; normally, it’s made by other brands such as Cub Cadet, Honda, and Briggs.
Selecting a valuable brand and having simple spare availability makes it last longer and cost less to repair or maintain.
The air-flow speed depends on the design of the blower fan and the motor powering the fan.
You can find the rating on the blower features that tells you the MPH and CFM airflow rating.
The higher rating in the blower, the more challenging job it can handle.
Every blower is going to be noisy, and there’s no other way around it.
The sound comes from the engine itself and the air flowing via the fan.
You can find the noise rating in DBA on the leaf blower.
If you live in a residential area, then ensure you purchase the blower that generates less noise.
An ergonomically made leaf blower makes it comfortable to utilize the routine lawn maintenance.
The ease of moving front and rear wheels makes it simple to push and rapidly maneuver around the close corner and rough ground area.
My professional advice is always to choose a blower that is easy to use and comfortable to control in design.
The walk-behind blower is not a cheap tool. It is more costly than the backpack and handled type blowers.
Choose the blower that comes with an extended warranty period.
Most leaf blowers come with a limited 1 or 2 years manufacturer warranty.
Walk-Behind Leaf Blower Tips Video
SuperHandy Leaf Blower Wheeled Walk Behind Jet Sweep Manual Propelled Powerful 7HP 212cc 4 Stroke OHV Motor Output Wind Force of 200 MPH / 2000 CFM at 3600RPM Aids in Fire Prevention
- PROFESSIONAL SPECS; This Lea/(LIGHT SNOW BLOWER) Wheeled Walk Behind Blower has an all-powerful 7Hp 212cc 4 Stroke Single Cylinder OHV Gas Engine, that provides excellent power to weight ratio performance, where it counts; Max Output Power of 4.1 kW, Wind Force Speed of 150-200 MPH/ 1270-2000 CFM, with a High Max Rotation Speed of 3600RPMs and a Heavy Duty Industrial size 13.5” (340mm) Metal Impeller, that will empower you to have ultimate control of maintaining your land
- EFFICIENT and DURABLE DESIGN; Our Jet Sweep Blowers are great for Garden and Lawn applications, making it easy and simple to pileup leaves/debris. Built w/ heavy-duty powered coated heat-treated rust resistant steel, for this Blower to last many seasons; The engine runs excellent on Unleaded 87 octane Gasoline (10% or less ETHANOL recommended); Max capacity of 0.7 gallons, included: (2) Rugged All Terrain 10” inch Rear Wheels, an 8” inch 360° Swivel Front Wheel and a 90° Adjustable Flow Angle
- SAFETY and PROPER USE; The engine is designed to ensure the operator's safety; Always operate the machine according to directions in the user manual, always wear the appropriate ANSI standard hand and eye protection (ENGINE OIL NOT INCLUDED, MUST ADD UPON UN-BOXING); ONLY use this Blower for Lawn/garden applications; Our Blowers are EPA Certified/CARB Compliant
Troy-Bilt TB672 208cc Jet Sweep Wheeled Leaf Blower
- Powered by a 208cc OHV engine that does the hardwork so you don’t have to
- With a 150 mph airstream, this gas-powered walk-behind leaf blower quickly gets rid of leaves and other debris in your yard, driveway or patio
- Complete your jobs effectively with the 90 Degree front discharge Chute and 14-inch high output impeller
- Ensure proper ventilation with 1000 CFM airflow volume capacity
- Designed with a rubberized comfort grip handle for better operation.Wheels: 8" x 2" s-wave/ 12" x 2" s-wave rear wheels with bearings
Billy Goat F902H Force Blower with 262 cc Honda GX Engine
- 17-Inch 16 blade fan
- 3.8 times the air volume of a backpack
- 262 cc commercial engine
- Honda engine
Umount Leaf Blower Kohler 7hp, 208cc Gas
- Remote Engine and Nozzle Control Rotating Nozzle Tool-less Mounting Break Away Nozzle Kohler Engine
Billy Goat F601X Force Blower, Green
- Operator Ergonomics
- Advanced fan technology
- Smooth rounded housing
- 8-point fan to hub connector
- 208 cc displacement
Walk Behind Blower, Gas, 197 MPH
- Price For: Each Item: Walk Behind Blower Number of Wheels: 3 Fuel Type: Gas Max. Air Speed: 200 mph Compliance: EPA Speed Control: Variable Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.8 qt. Engine: Subaru HP: 6 Engine Displacement: 205cc dBA: 89 Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Billy Goat F1302SPH Self-Propelled Force Blower with 393 cc Honda GX Engine
- 17-Inch 16 blade fan
- 6.2 times the air volume of a backpack
- 393 cc commercial engine